Skip to main content

Mutiny on the Body/ 21 day fix week 1 lower fix

First and most importantly.  I want to eat my foot. I'm pretty raveous after working out. Also last night i got home and between being wiped and it being super humid I just couldn't cook.  I had 3 slices of cheese and called it a night.

I was up at 3am ...blah




So the scale has moved...I don't think this is PMS, I think this is just how long it took my body to deal with the 3 day carb binge I had over the 4th of July.  Usually after a binge I don't want to see the scale shock so I give myself a few days.  Getting on everyday and not seeing ANY change was an eye opener.  I wasn't going to get on today, but I've learned I just want to see a whoosh so I don't get on, then when I finally get on I want to see a big drop.  If I don't see a big drop I'm disappointed.  Rather than go through that I got on, before my workout.  363.  I'm not happy, but I was 364 AFTER my workouts all week, so I can live with this. I've learned the lesson and really don't see a big binge like that happening anytime soon.  The after effect is just not worth it.  Also it didn't even taste that good.

The reason I called the post Mutiny on the body is because my body did what it was going to do...I decided to eat the carbs it decided well alright Miss I want to eat all the carbs this is what you get...so disrespectful


In workout land.  Got up..it was a struggle.  I didn't feel arm day till late last night and this morning. It actually isn't bad I'm a little sore, but nothing too bad.  Leg day (lower fix) was a problem.  I thought this would be kind of a cake walk...nope.  I started out with 8lb weights and mid way through the second round switched to 5lb weights.

I think I paused through every exercise.  I didn't always do the holds.  Sweat was pouring off me. I have a 45min -1hr commute to work. I was asleep the entire time. 

Once again I loved that I was focusing on the lower half rather than top and bottom.


So my next weight goal is 349.  The prizes will be a new gym bag and t25...That's 15 lbs.  I don't see that happening this month, which means I'll be doing old videos...blah...

I did a preview of cardio fix....Burpees....Blah....

Updated...so I was sleepy and draggy all morning then hunger started to kick in, so ended up eating half a bagel with cream cheese and locks.  NSV I threw the rest in the garbage.   The bagel is my primary issue and according to calorie king it is 63 carbs.  I won't be eating any other carbs today, so I'm ok.  Curious what the scale will say tomorrow.

I feel better....so if the scale doesn't say anything crazy tomorrow I'll add toast in tomorrow. I might try and find some low carb bread...we'll see.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing ok

Only did the second cheerleader video can't find belly butt and thighs, so I might do that tonight. cardio overdrive 40 min, I thought it was really only 20 something. So I'm good for right now. Eating has been pretty good. I'll get on the scale saturday morning. Something I realized I'm never going to be as focused as when I first started this journey, which is probably ok since I couldn't maintain that forever...same food over and over again ...blah... Yesterday I had a busy day and wanted to go out and buy food even though I had brough lunch. I stayed in the office and ate my rice and carrots. Something else in NY they have the calories on everything, so the choclate crossiant that I had brainwashed myself into believe it was 200 Calories is more like 400+ with a class of milk that about 600 calories for breakfast. So i realized I could have an english muffin, milk and saugage (from home) and be just as fine....so even less eating out. I don't want to kno

Staying on Track even when cheating.

Usually when I post there is a overall point or idea I'm trying to express.  This is just a catchup post.  Last week I only worked out once.  Part of that was due to working late and just not being able to get it together and part was Friday waking up and being heavier than I thought I should be.  In the end I realized I'm still in the mid 350s, and didn't sky rocket up tot he 360s.  I didn't binge and totally screw my progress so I'm happy. So I do want to list my cheats this weekend. I had a party weekend and I cheated, but it was pretty controlled.  Friday I had a parfait from my usual salad spot.  Thai chili wings from the restaurant at the hotel.  Saturday Fish Tacos and Thai chili wings (yes, I really liked them, lol). Sunday Cheesy potatos and half a waffle for breakfast.  I ate in addition to this stuff, but it was on plan. I was starting to get into the mindset that I need to workout harder and longer and whenever I start doing that it work agains

Getting old

So yesterday was a pretty ok day, It all went down hill when I ate my salad for lunch.  In literally the last year I've become allergic to tree nuts,not peanuts.  I'm not a big nut person in general, but yesterday I had a salad with pesto checking in it.  I got itchy.  My co-worker realized the pesto probably had pine nuts in it. So they gave me some children's benedryl..I think I was better off being slightly itchy.  In fact I'm sure I was better off.  For literally the rest of the day I just couldn't seem to wake up.  I went home and at 9. I just crashed. and that was children's benedryl.  I think I've only felt like that after doing lots of shots at a dive bar.  I might need this for my next party. Anyway I woke up today, with two slightly swollen stiff knees so no workout.  I had done 2 days in a row, so I"m ok with the day off.  Tomorrow instead of whatever my hybrid schedule her I'll do 21 day fix upper fix and piyo upper bod