Skip to main content

Playing Catchup...Posts from 3fc.

6/23/2007
Hey everyone, well something interesting happened. I mentioned I took "break" from all things weight loss related, no exercise and no calorie counting, but I did kind of stick to my IE. It was more unconscious than anything. SO I decided to weight myself so how much I had gained and I lost 6 lbs in about a week. I feel almost like a science experiment. I honestly think is was a combination of IE and the weights I had been doing. Anyway, trip to Jamaica is in less than a month and I start buying clothes next weekend. Glad to see Everything is working out for you Carol.

6/20/2007
Hey ladies, I took a break for a week or so from everything related to weight loss. I won't say I feel off the wagon because I kind of felt I needed a break. I didn't over eat, but didn't exercise. Anyway I'm back at it woo hoo. Nice thing I have been trying on close in a 24 and they are ok. Also enjoying having more options to shop at. Looking forward to hitting my goal of an 18 by the end of the year.

I see things have slowed down here, but nice to see you guys....

6/14/2007
hey everyone, seems like we lost a few people. I am not as pressed about losing x lbs in Z time. I know it will come off. I think it helps that I am finally seeing noticeable changes in my body and can shop in a smaller size. TOM came along and while I haven't don't as bad as previous months not happy, but it happens. Also I think one of the best things I did was start the weigh training. I think that has been responsible for the bulk of the changes I can now see. Ex and I are on solid footing, family is making my head hurt, but nothing too terrible. Other than that nothing to report. Monday will be a new effort to focus on only eating when hungry.

6/5/2007
Funny you say that carol. I always feel better on the days I workout. Trying to figure out how I can add in something on my long days when I don't have alot of time.

Well I went for my first Dr. visit since I've been on IE and losing and I was 361 as of January of last year. Just reminds me where I was headed before I found you guys. Dr. scale has me lower, but sticking with home scale for consistency.

6/3/2007
I haven't posted in a bit. Well I kinda relaxed a little in terms of eating last weekend since it was a holiday and was alittle hard going back although it has been mostly eating when I am not hungry that has been an issue. My body internally says no when it doesn't want anymore so thats nice.

No scale till the 15th so no idea what damage memorial day did. I have a trip to jamaica next month and I refuse to buy cloths till I get closer since I have been pretty consistent with the weight lose. Would love to be under 300 by then, but I'm ok if it does happen.

Nothing else to report, things are stable with the ex, and life is good. My next goal is to find a pool somewhere so I can do laps on the weekends.


5/23/2007
Slept in on Monday so no slim and lean, Stayed with Get ripped today since I had a new cardio video today and it kicked my but. Didn't think 2 new videos in one day was a good move. Slim and lean Friday. I think I'm a little scared of it. Nothing to report on eating. Curious how I will do with the holiday weekend coming up.

5/21/2007
I've also been missing in action. Eating has been pretty ok. I hit my latest mild stone. New goal of 299. I have stopped myself from going out so much, more because of cost than anything else. I also noticed that I was justifying eating when I wasn't hungry anymore because I was out and talking and would get distracted. So between the 2 no eating out till June1.


I start doing slim and lean (jari love) Wednesday. it was supposed to be today, but I slept in.

Me and the ex are doing pretty good so definitely no more drama here. Life is pretty good right now.

I agree with RCC. I tend not to come to 3fc as much because it messes with my head. I don't think I'll ever give it up since I have learned lots and lots.

Hope everyone else is going ok.

5/14-2007
Life is pretty good. Me and the ex actually went to the same events. I having lost 35 or so lbs looked fabulous and got alot of attention and he looked miserable and finally realized what he had lost and we bonded and are friends. I know it sounds wacky, but seems like the drama is over.

Went out NO knee pain, old clothes fit wonderfully. I wore a tight slinky red dress with a slit to mid thigh, topped off with black strappy high heel sandals, and felt good about it.

Eating is ok. No over eating although I ate some crap, but stopped when I was satisfied. I weighed myself day before my tom started and I was down. Assuming I have some water weight I am probably down more than that.

Since drama with the ex is over I seem to more motivated to get up and workout.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for putting up with my venting over the last few weeks, much appreciated.

5/10-2007
Hey haven't posted in a while due to the drama with the ex and work has been beating me over the head.

I think because I have been so distracted by work and the ex and I haven't had the conscious talks with myself to find out if I am hungry. I go through my day at some point I get hungry...if I want to eat I do if I don't I wait a little longer. I eat till I am ready to stop. If I get tempted to keep eating I remember how I felt being stuffed a few weeks ago. Also putting the fork down seems to have been a real break through.

I honestly think if I hadn't been doing the IE before the drama in my life erupted there would have been alot more over eating.

Due to the drama (lots of late late night phone conversations) I didn't workout for a week and when I was ready and actually missing it I went back to it.

Also not as obsessed about what I weigh or when will I get to a certain size. Yeah I want to lose weight, but it will happen as it is meant to happen and as long as I stick doing the right thing I know it will come off. My weigh in is next week and I'm ok with whatever number comes up and I will decide what to do then.

5/6-2007
Hi ladies haven't posted in a while. Lots of emotional upheavel with the ex. Tried to cut him off completely and ended up with lots of crying messages about him being afraid he is going to die in Iraq and wanting to spend time with me until he leaves and accept the other chick he is also seeing blah....

IE has saved me from blowing everything completely. I have eaten once when I wasn't hungry, but just don't have it in me to over indulge like I used to. Now I just save it for later. I haven't eaten the healthiest foods, but I am back on track.

Hi to all the new people.

4/30/2007
I was thinking about that. I have been at 321 for about 2 + weeks, not a long time, but kind of feeling stalled and was wondering if I tried strict calorie counting would it push me lower. I realized it was my bumps in the road over the last 2 weeks that have kept me bouncing around 321 so going to try strict IE till the 15th and see how i feel about it then. So 15 days of no bumps is really my goal. I just have no desire to count EVERYTHING and force myself not to eat somethings.

Anyway, not sure if that helped, but there it is..


4/30/2007
Quick post, made my 800 exercise goal, can feel the inches going down, rather amazing. Not weighing myself until the 15th of the month, so putting the scale under my bed since I've been a little obsessed with it of late.

I think IE has become more second nature, went to dinner, had an appetizer i didn't finish, had 3/4 of dinner and took the home with the appetizer. I didn't ask myself over and over again was I hungry I kind of just decided ok I'm done. When I finished dinner i was satisfied and since I had my binge from a week ago, no desire what so ever to order anything else. I mentioned the Oreo story. They are sitting on the fridge. No desire to eat them so we'll see what happens with them.

tried on more clothes that I haven't been able to in the last 3-10 years (big gap I know) and haven't hit anything I couldn't put on. My ex laughed because there was one dress I kept twirling around in because not only could I get into it, it was loose.

Ok off to wash off workout sweat.

4/27/2007
Morning all. Rainy here, but i like this weather, yeah I'm a weirdo.

We'll I have come to the conclusion that I need to leave the whole foods buffet alone. So I am going to give it a break till June 1. It is filled with too much yummy goodness. Goodness that I am eating entirely too much of.

Didn't work out today needed the sleep and my house needed some attention. Will be back at it tomorrow.

Odd thing. I bought a new DVD and was previewing it this morning and wasn't impressed till they did a whole series of leg curl combinations and I got excited. Is there any one exercise or move that you like to do?

Ok, ex is coming to visit. Not sure what to expect, but may not post for a few days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Staying on Track even when cheating.

Usually when I post there is a overall point or idea I'm trying to express.  This is just a catchup post.  Last week I only worked out once.  Part of that was due to working late and just not being able to get it together and part was Friday waking up and being heavier than I thought I should be.  In the end I realized I'm still in the mid 350s, and didn't sky rocket up tot he 360s.  I didn't binge and totally screw my progress so I'm happy. So I do want to list my cheats this weekend. I had a party weekend and I cheated, but it was pretty controlled.  Friday I had a parfait from my usual salad spot.  Thai chili wings from the restaurant at the hotel.  Saturday Fish Tacos and Thai chili wings (yes, I really liked them, lol). Sunday Cheesy potatos and half a waffle for breakfast.  I ate in addition to this stuff, but it was on plan. I was starting to get into the mindset that I need to workout harder and longer and whenever I start doing that it work agains

Doing ok

Only did the second cheerleader video can't find belly butt and thighs, so I might do that tonight. cardio overdrive 40 min, I thought it was really only 20 something. So I'm good for right now. Eating has been pretty good. I'll get on the scale saturday morning. Something I realized I'm never going to be as focused as when I first started this journey, which is probably ok since I couldn't maintain that forever...same food over and over again ...blah... Yesterday I had a busy day and wanted to go out and buy food even though I had brough lunch. I stayed in the office and ate my rice and carrots. Something else in NY they have the calories on everything, so the choclate crossiant that I had brainwashed myself into believe it was 200 Calories is more like 400+ with a class of milk that about 600 calories for breakfast. So i realized I could have an english muffin, milk and saugage (from home) and be just as fine....so even less eating out. I don't want to kno

Getting old

So yesterday was a pretty ok day, It all went down hill when I ate my salad for lunch.  In literally the last year I've become allergic to tree nuts,not peanuts.  I'm not a big nut person in general, but yesterday I had a salad with pesto checking in it.  I got itchy.  My co-worker realized the pesto probably had pine nuts in it. So they gave me some children's benedryl..I think I was better off being slightly itchy.  In fact I'm sure I was better off.  For literally the rest of the day I just couldn't seem to wake up.  I went home and at 9. I just crashed. and that was children's benedryl.  I think I've only felt like that after doing lots of shots at a dive bar.  I might need this for my next party. Anyway I woke up today, with two slightly swollen stiff knees so no workout.  I had done 2 days in a row, so I"m ok with the day off.  Tomorrow instead of whatever my hybrid schedule her I'll do 21 day fix upper fix and piyo upper bod