Skip to main content

Sometimes its the little things



So this week while getting dressed for work I noticed my bra fit better.  I mean I didn't suddenly have perky boobs.  In fact I've never had perky boobs, not even at the point where I was young and perky boobs were supposed to be a thing.  I digress.   Anyway, there was a little less boobs and I didn't get the extra baby boob poke up.  If you have big boobs you know what I mean. 

I could wear my pants over both of my belly rolls.  Usually I have to  put it between them because otherwise I can't bend over or sit comfortably. 

I have been cleaning my house at night.  Nothing major, but instead of collapsing and feeling tired I actually have some energy when I get home.  Last night it was moving my refrigerator to clean up a spill that was attracting gnats. 

I think I'm sleeping better.  I feel more rested.  

Working out is becoming less of a chore and more of a habit that I just have to do it.  Confession to that is, I don't do work outs I don't like.  There is a whole YouTube channel I refuse to use even though that have hundreds of videos because the constant talking just irks my soul.  I won't mention.  Why be negative just because it doesn't work for me.  I might try watching them on mute.


Anyway happy I'm seeing something happened.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing ok

Only did the second cheerleader video can't find belly butt and thighs, so I might do that tonight. cardio overdrive 40 min, I thought it was really only 20 something. So I'm good for right now. Eating has been pretty good. I'll get on the scale saturday morning. Something I realized I'm never going to be as focused as when I first started this journey, which is probably ok since I couldn't maintain that forever...same food over and over again ...blah... Yesterday I had a busy day and wanted to go out and buy food even though I had brough lunch. I stayed in the office and ate my rice and carrots. Something else in NY they have the calories on everything, so the choclate crossiant that I had brainwashed myself into believe it was 200 Calories is more like 400+ with a class of milk that about 600 calories for breakfast. So i realized I could have an english muffin, milk and saugage (from home) and be just as fine....so even less eating out. I don't want to kno

That's a no for me Dawg - Sports Bras for Big Chests

Whenever I watch any kind of workout video it usually a thing woman with a  exercise bra thing.  I don't normally care because I'm too busy drowning in my own sweat and cursing her parents and anyone else responsible for her existence....Ok that was a lil harsh..just her parents.  Anyway.  I recorded one of my workouts and I felt like my form for my squats was off because I don't usually wear a bra when I work out and it changed my center of gravity.  One was a "traditional" workout bra and another was a weird space age looking thing that I got from lane bryant during their semi annual sale. Lane Bryant sports Bra When I got it I was kinda like eh  I don't think this is how this works, but once I started to work out.  I didn't notice it.  It actually felt like it helped my form in alot or areas and it was super comfortable. The "traditional bra" had my boobs all over the place and just distracted during the enter work out. My o

Some Fail, but happy

So this week I wanted to be lower than I started, but I gained a lb....I'm not beating myself up...I went out a couple times, drank , had fried, white castle, sugary drinks..and only gained a pound...even with going out twice I think I ate mostly paleo other than that. I need to stay away from the Chinese buffet and the French pastry spot. I made chunkey Monkey muffins (first paleo recipe) and they were awesome...no frankenfood and finally have an alternative to eggs everyday. I also made cauliflower rice  I linked the recipe, but I made it two ways.. 1. baked some chicken, and then sautéed the cauliflower in that and then just sautéed some onions and the sautéed the cauliflower in that....bother were good...for me I think I need 2-4 head to last me a whole week. I made cabbage and chicken sobrose from skinny taste. lasted the whole week...and now for what I'm making this week I think Imma try paleo pancakes, bacon salomon croquette Damn fine chicken from no