Skip to main content

More cooking/ Changes /Weird NSV/

So I got on the scale when 1. I was about to get my period and had gained 3 lbs...I try and make it a rule not to weigh on cheat days, immediately after, right before I get my period or during.  So I have it now...and I've been on a bit of carb binge..and I haven't worked out.

I'm sort of grumpy, but its the end of the summer, Labor Day weekend and I just wanted a break.  Also I know I'll be focused once summer has come to an end.

The other side to this is though...While I eat the carbs and they taste good...my body isn't happy ..and so I just then move on from it....

My period has gotten alot easier to deal with it.  Its gone from..maybe 7 days to 4...days...

So I was looking at my credit card statement and realizing I eat out way too much and not just for health but for my bank account I need to stop eating out so much

So tomorrow rather than working out i'm going to clean my kitchen, food shop and prep for the week.  I'm only eating mon-wed, but Its a start.

From now on I give myself a limited budget for the week and whatever else has to be cooked....

I also am going to extend my day with a cheat to 10......

So I'm going on vacation starts thur...the good thing is my vacation partner isn't big on drinking or and eating..and the plan is to get on the treadmill everyday...blah....but necessary

First weigh in will be when I get back from vacation

I saw a challenge on 3 fatchicks and thought it might be a good way to kick me into action, but I think it will just end up being me more focused on "winning" then focusing on losing weight and making it a life style..

so we'll see...wish me luck on my vacation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1lb

Well this week end been a little wacky. I didn't eat anything I planned to eat. I didn't over eat and I think I made good choices all week. I only exercised once this week which I'm not entirely happy with, but I'm ok with that too. Back at it tomorrow (Saturday). So anyway. I know I haven't had the big 3-4 weight loss I had been having so I jumped on the scale. I'm down a pound( to 333) . Its nice because I haven't gained, but I would like to be firmly in the 320s by the end of the month. I have managed to stick to my lent goals with the exception of the 2 beef meals I've had. I will admit Applebees has been calling and it was rough avoiding the scallops with bacon but I'm ok. Funny who I can ignore the Ben and Jerry's and not the scallops. I wonder if it will get easier. Happy that I am not forming any new attachments with food. I do have a craving for hooter, but I think their salads (if you can call it that, more like salad dressi

Reading through my Blog/ Learning more about me

So I was looking for distraction from the vending machine monster and I found a 100 calorie snack ( i need to start carrying those again) and realized I was 312 lbs back in April. :-(, but I think the good thing is I am back at 312 and will soon be lower. I also learned spring and summer are bad times for me and I need to learn to modify my exercise plan during the summer. I think I felt like if I didn't feel like working out I couldn't do anything. I should have done maybe 30 min or something...We'll see I also noticed I am slightly scale obsessed, but like I posted before the scale has been who I judge myself and right now I WANT to be under 300lbs. So between the 100 cal snack and reading 3fc and the blog I am ok. Now home to a bowl full of mixed vegetables ( lol and I am actually looking forward to it)

Repeating Mistakes/ To fibit not to fitbit

LOL once I start blogging I can't stop. So I'm in the exercise groove...I've been here before..the weight is coming off.  I'm eating right, feeling good..and then...I do too much, get frustrated and binge and then quit...sigh So I started posting on 3 fat chicks again.  I felt like I need an outlet for things I was feeling without judgement and I like reading about other people struggles so I don't feel alone.  I am avoiding any challenges and any group posts.  The posts where everyone already knows everyone so you post but no one responds because they don't really know you...blah... The reality is I don't do well on challenges and it stops becoming about weight loss and feeling good and more about "winning" nothing..because there is no actual prize.  If I win yeah..but often I "lose" and feel bad and then begins a downward spiral into feeling like a failure.  Weirdly this is also the reason I never got into counting carbs or cal