Skip to main content

Still doing my thing

So I haven't posted in a bit, but I've stayed the course.  I hit my exercise goal kind of early so I kinda of slacked off. I'm back at it this week primarily because of my work out buddy at work.  She mentioned we were supposed to work out and that got me back into the swing of things.  I was thinking I should tell her I don't want to work out anymore, but seems to be a good way to make me accountable. 

I've been tracking my calories half heartedly, well mostly carbs and sodium and how much water I am drinking.  My ankles swelled up which surprised me, but I think it was due to my TOM.  I also didn't get on the scale because emotionally I just couldn't deal with seeing the scale go up. 

Today was interesting I left my lunch at home and thought oh I can order something now, but I ended up running to a supermarket and picking up a smart one. Which leads me to an article on who the obesity epidemic is caused by ultra processed foods, which I totally believe, but they are just so convenient. I did find a recipe for a fritatta so I will replace my breakfast bowls with that.  I doubt I give up my smart one, we'll see.

so as usual all I can think about is what will the scale say, but I am hoping for 349.  I know it isn't much, but hopeing with not having been on the scale in 2 week I at least maintained.  I would like to see lower, but I doubt it will happen.

Weigh in say isn't till saturday so I'll be on plan all week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Recap

Well I am ashamed it has been this long since I posted. I got down to 306 after much not eating and too much exercising, but after the trip to Jamaica I haven't gotten back in the groove of things. I think alot of that has to do with issues with the Ex. Those may not be settled, but i am not as emotionally invested as I won't was. With IE I was able to stay at 320 or under. I am 312 now, and focused once again. I am not nearly as strict as I was, which might also explain why I haven't gotten under 300. Anyway....Thats where I am at now. Will try and write more later.

Finding Joy in the Little Changes

So it's taken me 2 months to lose 4 lbs.  I know people are are gonna ready that and be like dude you suck. There are a couple of things to note: When  I started 2 months ago I was 359 and then the week after I went up to 363. I checked my spreadsheet and I haven't been 355 or lower in 4 years.  I've been struggling in the 360s for YEARS !!!!!! I've been in the 350s for a couple of weeks with a mostly steady decline I'm not struggling with eating, and working out is doable. In terms of non scale victories.  I can eat salad. It isn't the end of the world and honestly when I'm out and about it takes the weight of having to figure out what to eat. I don't feel the need to eat EVERYTHING on my plate. I don't eat what I don't want.  ( We will ignore the cream puff I had yesterday) I have more energy.  I don't come home and veg doing nothing until bed time.  I mean I do it sometimes, but if I need to do something I am more lik...

Up 3 lbs.

Well I just couldn't what to weigh myself and I am up 3 lbs. Normally I would be devastated, but Everything 3fc has taught says 1. I should probably weight myself in the morning. 2. It is not the end of the world. I also have to admit i overate yesterday, and I had a big meal Saturday . So the plans is to stick to what I am supposed to do and weigh again Saturday morning. The guy I am seeing will be up Saturday morning, and it is Super bowl weekend, so eating is not going to be the greatest this weekend. Everything else is ok. Added Later I just realized I got cocky. I assumed since I had had all this great weight loss I could eat whatever. I have not been eating intuitively. So I am glad I did the weighin and will try and do better.