Skip to main content

Can't stop Won't stop

So I'm about 2 lbs away from my monthly goal.  I haven't worked out in about a week, but I have been on plan for 3 days after the visit to my parents.

I've realized the most important part of losing weight is staying focused.  If you fall off the wagon get up. If you are tilted to the side, get straight, but keep going.  The worse thing you can do is stop trying. 

Over all I only lost 2 lbs, but I recovered from the bad weekend and my period came so all the days I stayed on plan meant I didn't have this huge gain.

Stupidly proud of myself.

Something else weird happened this week.

I usually drink ice coffee, but its pricey, so I bought starbucks pre-made ice coffee.  I ended up having this weird sugar headache.  I ate food, thinking I wasn't eating enough.  After 2 hours I had a pack of oreos and it went away after about 40 min.

The next day I had no coffee and no issues.  It makes me think there is something with the starbucks coffee.  We'll see

So I'm need to stay on plan until Tuesday (my next cheat meal day).  Aunt Flo is hear and I kinda want to open up the ice cream, but I love finally being in the 350s, so I can resist for a while longer.  I also want some sushi, I think I will wait on that as well.

Finally back to working out,  I did cathe xtrain today and a fitnessglo stretch. 

Life is pretty good right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Recap

Well I am ashamed it has been this long since I posted. I got down to 306 after much not eating and too much exercising, but after the trip to Jamaica I haven't gotten back in the groove of things. I think alot of that has to do with issues with the Ex. Those may not be settled, but i am not as emotionally invested as I won't was. With IE I was able to stay at 320 or under. I am 312 now, and focused once again. I am not nearly as strict as I was, which might also explain why I haven't gotten under 300. Anyway....Thats where I am at now. Will try and write more later.

Finding Joy in the Little Changes

So it's taken me 2 months to lose 4 lbs.  I know people are are gonna ready that and be like dude you suck. There are a couple of things to note: When  I started 2 months ago I was 359 and then the week after I went up to 363. I checked my spreadsheet and I haven't been 355 or lower in 4 years.  I've been struggling in the 360s for YEARS !!!!!! I've been in the 350s for a couple of weeks with a mostly steady decline I'm not struggling with eating, and working out is doable. In terms of non scale victories.  I can eat salad. It isn't the end of the world and honestly when I'm out and about it takes the weight of having to figure out what to eat. I don't feel the need to eat EVERYTHING on my plate. I don't eat what I don't want.  ( We will ignore the cream puff I had yesterday) I have more energy.  I don't come home and veg doing nothing until bed time.  I mean I do it sometimes, but if I need to do something I am more lik...

Up 3 lbs.

Well I just couldn't what to weigh myself and I am up 3 lbs. Normally I would be devastated, but Everything 3fc has taught says 1. I should probably weight myself in the morning. 2. It is not the end of the world. I also have to admit i overate yesterday, and I had a big meal Saturday . So the plans is to stick to what I am supposed to do and weigh again Saturday morning. The guy I am seeing will be up Saturday morning, and it is Super bowl weekend, so eating is not going to be the greatest this weekend. Everything else is ok. Added Later I just realized I got cocky. I assumed since I had had all this great weight loss I could eat whatever. I have not been eating intuitively. So I am glad I did the weighin and will try and do better.