Skip to main content

Choices and Stuff

So I seem to have the excercise thing down.....goal for this month is 600 min and to get under 330. Eating hasn't been horrible, but not where I want it either.

So to recap.
Wednesday after thanksgiving I went to applebees
potatoes skins
a hurricane (drink)
buffalo wings
steak
mashed potatoes
broccli

Thursday (thanksgiving) had salomon croquettes and a fiber bar, and didn't over eat at thanksgiving

Friday just kept snacking, no one big portion of anything, but over eat with alot of little snacks

Saturday egg white omlet and back to applebees
chocolate mousse shooter
steak and potatoes and broccli

Sunday stayed home allday and don't think I did much damage


MOnday
subway and doritoes

Tuesday
went crazy english muffini with laughing cow cheese
soup and chicken fingers
choclate brownie (easily 1000 calories)
4 suagages (I was too lazy to cook)


Haven't eaten yet today

so the thing that stands out for me is I haven't eaten alot, but I haven't had good things to eat so definitely more veggie. I just don't have a desire for salad in the winter time, so we'll see

Oh yeah and I started making crystal light because I was tired of water everyday all day.

Working out I kinda so what I want, don't feel obligated to do everything on every dvd....
so today I did cadio inferno (27 min) abs (16min , I skipped the warm up on this one) (
jari love (50 squats, biceps, straight leg dead lift, and later raise/shoulder press)=20 min

63 min


NSV
I went to the club saturday and usually I am sore and can barely move the next day...I was good, no soreness, knees didn't hurt...I can't even remember the last time that happened...woo hoo...

Oh yeah and doing my squats with 12lbs instead of 8lbs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Recap

Well I am ashamed it has been this long since I posted. I got down to 306 after much not eating and too much exercising, but after the trip to Jamaica I haven't gotten back in the groove of things. I think alot of that has to do with issues with the Ex. Those may not be settled, but i am not as emotionally invested as I won't was. With IE I was able to stay at 320 or under. I am 312 now, and focused once again. I am not nearly as strict as I was, which might also explain why I haven't gotten under 300. Anyway....Thats where I am at now. Will try and write more later.

Finding Joy in the Little Changes

So it's taken me 2 months to lose 4 lbs.  I know people are are gonna ready that and be like dude you suck. There are a couple of things to note: When  I started 2 months ago I was 359 and then the week after I went up to 363. I checked my spreadsheet and I haven't been 355 or lower in 4 years.  I've been struggling in the 360s for YEARS !!!!!! I've been in the 350s for a couple of weeks with a mostly steady decline I'm not struggling with eating, and working out is doable. In terms of non scale victories.  I can eat salad. It isn't the end of the world and honestly when I'm out and about it takes the weight of having to figure out what to eat. I don't feel the need to eat EVERYTHING on my plate. I don't eat what I don't want.  ( We will ignore the cream puff I had yesterday) I have more energy.  I don't come home and veg doing nothing until bed time.  I mean I do it sometimes, but if I need to do something I am more lik...

Up 3 lbs.

Well I just couldn't what to weigh myself and I am up 3 lbs. Normally I would be devastated, but Everything 3fc has taught says 1. I should probably weight myself in the morning. 2. It is not the end of the world. I also have to admit i overate yesterday, and I had a big meal Saturday . So the plans is to stick to what I am supposed to do and weigh again Saturday morning. The guy I am seeing will be up Saturday morning, and it is Super bowl weekend, so eating is not going to be the greatest this weekend. Everything else is ok. Added Later I just realized I got cocky. I assumed since I had had all this great weight loss I could eat whatever. I have not been eating intuitively. So I am glad I did the weighin and will try and do better.