Skip to main content

Jan has been a good month

So I made a monthly resolution with a girlfriend to do 100 min of excercise a week. I've stuck to it and I left my debit card at home so I actually ate what I was supposed to when I was at work. Things seem to be ok I'm at my highest in a weight in a while, but I'm not beating myself up.

So I was 348, as of 1/22/2010

before that I was 351

So I am doing ok and I feel like I am back on track. normally I would say ok I did 100 min I need to move it up to 120 or something else or whatever. Nope, we're going to sit a 100 min and see how I feel.

Some other things have happened. My love life has settled down and my warcraft playing has cut down . So seems like I need to be in a good place to lose weight.

So Monday

Cardio inferno 25 min
mens fitness 20 min

Wednesday
Cardio Over drive 41 min
mens fitness 20 min

Total 106 min

I could stop now, but I really want to work out fri and sat. and I'll weigh in Sat

and the goal is to just be lower than the previous week.


So life is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Recap

Well I am ashamed it has been this long since I posted. I got down to 306 after much not eating and too much exercising, but after the trip to Jamaica I haven't gotten back in the groove of things. I think alot of that has to do with issues with the Ex. Those may not be settled, but i am not as emotionally invested as I won't was. With IE I was able to stay at 320 or under. I am 312 now, and focused once again. I am not nearly as strict as I was, which might also explain why I haven't gotten under 300. Anyway....Thats where I am at now. Will try and write more later.

Finding Joy in the Little Changes

So it's taken me 2 months to lose 4 lbs.  I know people are are gonna ready that and be like dude you suck. There are a couple of things to note: When  I started 2 months ago I was 359 and then the week after I went up to 363. I checked my spreadsheet and I haven't been 355 or lower in 4 years.  I've been struggling in the 360s for YEARS !!!!!! I've been in the 350s for a couple of weeks with a mostly steady decline I'm not struggling with eating, and working out is doable. In terms of non scale victories.  I can eat salad. It isn't the end of the world and honestly when I'm out and about it takes the weight of having to figure out what to eat. I don't feel the need to eat EVERYTHING on my plate. I don't eat what I don't want.  ( We will ignore the cream puff I had yesterday) I have more energy.  I don't come home and veg doing nothing until bed time.  I mean I do it sometimes, but if I need to do something I am more lik...

Up 3 lbs.

Well I just couldn't what to weigh myself and I am up 3 lbs. Normally I would be devastated, but Everything 3fc has taught says 1. I should probably weight myself in the morning. 2. It is not the end of the world. I also have to admit i overate yesterday, and I had a big meal Saturday . So the plans is to stick to what I am supposed to do and weigh again Saturday morning. The guy I am seeing will be up Saturday morning, and it is Super bowl weekend, so eating is not going to be the greatest this weekend. Everything else is ok. Added Later I just realized I got cocky. I assumed since I had had all this great weight loss I could eat whatever. I have not been eating intuitively. So I am glad I did the weighin and will try and do better.